Grain farming is about long term vision and young ag professionals are invited to look to the future of their industry.
Innovation Generation is a conference for ages 18 – 35 that brings together the brightest and best speakers with real-world experience. Join the discussions around farms of the future, collaboration, entrepreneurship and maximising innovation.
Challenge the status quo and help build the future of grains in 2022 at Innovation Generation.
OUR MASTERCLASSES ARE BACK IN 2022!
Follow Innovation Generation on social media for updates during the year, and let us know what you want to learn about.
- Overcoming Barriers for young farmers with Sam Marwood (Cultivate Farms), Tim and Hannah Eyes (The Food Farm), Emma Ayliffe (Summit Ag)
- Telling a farmers story on YouTube with Mark Merrett (VIC grower)
- Emerging Ag Tech with Ben Kelly (John Deere) and Hamish Munro (Pairtree Intelligence)
- Trade tensions and solutions with Richard Perkins (Market Check) David Brightling (DFAT rep) and Amelia Shaw (GrainGrowers)
- Emerging from serious injury with Scott Reardon (Paralympic Gold Medalist)
- Monetising Sustainability with Dave Stanko (Nutrien Ag Solutions)